Join the PRC Team
Apply to become an Analyst
We’re excited to be looking for a new member of our team. And, here’s who we’re looking for.
Local to Omaha preferred.
What does an Analyst at PRC do?
As an entry level position, an Analyst ensures the quality of data by compiling survey data, performing quality control, and sharing data with internal and external users. They analyze and present data to facilitate user understanding.
More specifically, they…
- Perform quality assurance and quality control of data.
- Use internal and external programs, perform statistical analysis, significance testing, regression, correlations, and discriminant, as needed.
- Present findings from research using PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Tableau
- Provide support to internal departments and clients
- Provide data files/reporting to clients, internal and external.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve posted data from internal programs.
- Participate in team planning and forecasting.
- Create and maintain documentation of statement of procedures.
- Collaborate with internal PRC departments to assess client needs, representing the department during the life of the study.
What does an Analyst at PRC need?
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent required.
- Psychology, Sociology, Marketing, Information Management, or Statistics preferred; other majors considered.
Skills and Abilities
- SQL or other relational database experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Access, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to understand and interpret data and learn various computer applications.
- Critical thinking skills. Analytical. Objective.
- Organized and detail oriented. Ability to spot variations in patterns.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and problem solving skills.
- Understand and interpret data.
- Learn and use a number of computer programs.
- Prioritize and maintain balance among multiple tasks.
- Understand how abstract systems fit together and affect each other.
- Be polite, professional, and courteous. Additionally, discreet, ethical, and trustworthy.
At PRC, we “Healthcare Differently.” We stand side-by-side with each customer as their partner, striving for excellence in healthcare. We make a difference. We also People Differently. We hire the best and get out of their way. Through a culture of support, respect, inclusion, teamwork, and a good dose of humor, we empower excellent employees. Join us in making a difference.
At PRC, we value:
- Quality. We have a genuine commitment to doing things right.
- Service. We have a responsibility to provide excellent service not only to our customers, but to each other.
- Collaboration. We, as a team, accomplish more than any one of us could individually.
- Innovation. We have an abundance of expertise and creativity on our team, focusing efforts on excellence and continued enhancement.
- Growth. We have a legacy to build, for the benefit of our community and the communities of our customers.
At PRC, we highly value our people. And we understand the importance of what they value.
- Your life outside of PRC matters. We offer PTO and holiday pay to all employees. We have a flexible work environment giving you the balance you need.
- Casual! We play by the rule of dress-for-your-day.
- We support you. Whether you need the help of a teammate or professional development, this team has your back.
- We offer competitive pay, as well as a comprehensive fulltime benefits package to help keep your health on track.
We have a beautiful campus conveniently located in Omaha near the Interstate. PRC offers a pleasant environment in a non-smoking, drug free office. For more information, please visit: www.PRCcustomResearch.com. Also, we understand that the industry is complex. If you have questions, please reach out.
PRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer