Join the PRC Team
Apply to become an Assistant Project Manager (Healthcare)
Assistant Project Manager (Healthcare)
We’re excited to be looking for a new member of our team. And, here’s who we’re looking for.
What does an Assistant Project Manager (Healthcare) at PRC do?
As an entry level position with the potential for growth within the team, the Assistant Project Manager/Associate Client Production Specialist is responsible for completing production tasks, or changes in production tasks, based on communication from PRC’s clients. They will serve as the secondary contact (to the Production Specialist and Client Service Manager) for communicating with internal departments and clients about production needs.
More specifically, they…
- Attend routine calls with clients to learn about their needs.
- Provide direct client service as needed.
- Effectively conduct service recovery when needed.
- Work well in a team and effectively interact with others.
- Implement changes to the design of a study in queue.
- Complete project plans and other documentation required for the project, making sure information is distributed to appropriate staff.
- Diagnose and resolve problems that may arise with the project.
- Submit draft surveys and coordinate with Survey Design.
- Complete production tasks and research requests as needed.
- Regular attendance and timeliness are expected.
- Travel seldom required, reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What does an Assistant Project Manager (Healthcare) at PRC need?
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent required.
- Psychology, Sociology, Marketing, or Communications preferred; other majors considered.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand how abstract systems fit together and affect each other.
- Ability to present complex information in a timely, clear, and meaningful way is essential.
- Ability to learn and use several computer programs.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain balance among multiple tasks.
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Critical thinking skills. Analytical. Objective.
- Organized and detail oriented. Adheres to rules.
- Polite, professional, and courteous.
At PRC, we “Healthcare Differently.” We stand side-by-side with each customer as their partner, striving for excellence in healthcare. We make a difference. We also People Differently. We hire the best and get out of their way. Through a culture of support, respect, inclusion, teamwork, and a good dose of humor, we empower excellent employees. Join us in making a difference.
At PRC, we value:
- Quality. We have a genuine commitment to doing things right.
- Service. We have a responsibility to provide excellent service not only to our customers, but to each other.
- Collaboration. We, as a team, accomplish more than any one of us could individually.
- Innovation. We have an abundance of expertise and creativity on our team, focusing efforts on excellence and continued enhancement.
- Growth. We have a legacy to build, for the benefit of our community and the communities of our customers.
At PRC, we highly value our people. And we understand the importance of what they value.
- Your life outside of PRC matters. We offer PTO and holiday pay to all employees. We have a flexible work environment giving you the balance you need.
- Casual! We play by the rule of dress-for-your-day.
- We support you. Whether you need the help of a teammate or professional development, this team has your back.
- We offer competitive pay, as well as a comprehensive fulltime benefits package to help keep your health on track.
We have a beautiful campus conveniently located in Omaha near the Interstate. PRC offers a pleasant environment in a non-smoking, drug free office. For more information, please visit: www.PRCcustomResearch.com. Also, we understand that the industry is complex. If you have questions, please reach out.
PRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer