Join the PRC Team – Learn Market Research from the Best!
Apply to become an Associate Project Manager
Learn market research from the best!
Professional Research Consultants, Inc., a nationally known and recognized market research firm serving the healthcare industry, is looking for an excellent individual to serve as an Associate Project Manager for our Patient Experience Research product line. This is an entry level position with opportunity for advancement.
With training and in a team atmosphere, the Associate Project Manager is generally responsible for:
- Coordinating with internal departments regarding production tasks, or changes in production tasks, based on communication from our clients.
- Serve as the secondary contact for daily production needs of our clients.
- Completing project plans and other documentation required for the project, making sure information is distributed to the appropriate PRC staff.
- Working in a team and effectively interact with others.
Qualifications of this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent required.
- Psychology, Sociology and Marketing preferred; other majors considered.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, mostly Excel/Word
- Ability to learn and use computer programs.
- Critical thinking skills. Analytical. Objective.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Polite, professional, and courteous.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain balance among multiple tasks.
PRC, with its beautiful campus, holds a very convenient location in Omaha near the Interstate. PRC offers a pleasant environment in a non-smoking, drug free office.
PRC Equal Opportunity Employer.