Join the PRC Team
Apply to become a Bilingual Call Center Agent / Interviewer
Bilingual Call Center Agent / Interviewer (English/Spanish)
Full Time – Nebraska (Work From Home)
At PRC, we “Healthcare Differently.” We stand side-by-side with each client as their partner, striving for excellence in healthcare. We make a difference. We also “People Differently.” We offer opportunity. Through a culture of support, respect, inclusion, teamwork, and a good dose of humor, we empower excellent employees.
PRC is seeking individuals that pride themselves in their ability to provide excellent customer service, work well within a team environment, and strive to exceed productivity goals. We’re looking to add Bilingual Call Center Agents/Interviewers to our growing call center. Are you the person we’re looking for?
What does a Bilingual Call Center Agent / Interviewer at PRC do?
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, duties, and responsibilities of the job.
PRC’s Call Center provides high quality customer service for both healthcare and government clients. The Call Center is set up with multiple project teams and types. Project types include outbound calls to conduct surveys on behalf of hospitals, outbound calls to residents to assess community health needs, outbound calls to physicians on behalf of hospital systems, inbound call handling for hospital systems, inbound and outbound calls for local health departments, inbound call handling of information lines regarding healthcare, benefits, and/or government programs.
Call Center Agents/Interviewers are cross-trained to be able to work on multiple projects and move to higher volume projects, as needed. Agents/Interviewers are tasked with providing excellent customer service to callers handling both inbound and outbound calls while quickly navigating through computer screens, assisting callers with information, guidelines, and documenting call information. The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, have the ability to prioritize and multi-task while maintaining accuracy, and consistently meeting deadlines.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Basic computer skills, along with:
- Personal Computer with Windows 10 (or higher) and antivirus protection, and Windows Firewall; or Mac with Apple OS X 10.13+ and antivirus protection.
- Agents/Interviewers will be required to use their own computer and maintain a quiet private space while working from home/remotely
- Internet connection
- Smartphone or Tablet with a camera capable of reading a QR code for 2 factor authentication
- Administrative privileges to download software required
- Must be a resident of Nebraska
- Minimum typing skill of 18 wpm
- Ability to clearly speak, read, and write English is required.
- Engaging, conversational tone and ability to establish rapport quickly with each individual.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, exceptional active listening skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize and maintain multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to learn and use multiple computer programs.
- Clear and audible diction for call handling.
- Ability to adapt voice tone, pace, volume, enunciation, and patience, to meet the needs of each call.
- Ability to clearly explain client program information and assist with navigation processes.
- Ability to interact with individuals from a variety of socio-economic, cultural, and educational backgrounds.
- Ability to apply problem solving techniques to a variety of different circumstances.
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly and maintain a positive attitude.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and demonstrated ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Be polite, professional, and courteous. Additionally, discreet, ethical, and trustworthy
- Maintain daily contact with supervisory and support staff
Schedule: Monday – Friday 1:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. CT (Based on availability)
At PRC, we highly value our people. And we understand the importance of what they value.
- Your life outside of PRC matters. We have a flexible work environment giving you the balance you need.
- Casual! We play by the rule of dress-for-your-day.
- We support you. Whether you need the help of a teammate or professional development, this team has your back.
- We offer competitive pay, as well as a comprehensive fulltime benefits package including: health, dental & vision insurance, flexible spending account, AFLAC, short-term disability & life insurance, 401(k), holiday pay and PTO; at PRC we strive to help keep your health on track.
PRC, with its beautiful campus, holds a very convenient location in Omaha near the Interstate. PRC offers a pleasant environment in a non-smoking, drug free office. For more information, please visit www.PRCCustomResearch.com.
APPLY NOW to be one of the select few who will have the opportunity to experience this exciting career path. Join us in our mission of making healthcare excellent through high quality information and consulting.
PRC is an EEO/AA Employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet
PRC is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity employer and a Non-Smoking Facility. PRC does not and will not discriminate against any applicant or employee regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected basis.
US (Remote), excluding California, Colorado, New York, and Washington state