Join the PRC Team
Apply to become a CAHPS Database Coordinator
CAHPS Database Coordinator
We’re excited to be looking for a new member of our team. And, here’s who we’re looking for. Local to Omaha preferred. Currently working remotely due to the pandemic.
What does the CAHPS Database Coordinator at PRC do?
The CAHPS Database Coordinator supports the CAHPS team and other PRC production departments as they work to administer official CAHPS surveys. They also actively participate in the specific tasks required to complete official data submissions. Conduct audits of PRC’s interviewer recordings, interviewing scripts, phone databases, data files, and CMS file submissions, as directed by the Director, CAHPS Production.
More specifically, they:
- Use designated tools to facilitate day-to-day operations.
- Calculate CAHPS sampling thresholds
- Research data issues in assigned databases and report findings in a user-friendly manner.
- Perform QA checks and trouble shoot errors.
- Submit CAHPS data to appropriate data warehouses.
- Respond to data requests, including analysis.
- Serve as a backup for the data submission responsibilities of the CAHPS Analyst, primarily the sample counting processes.
- Work with IT to develop and update CAHPS reporting tools on PRCEasyview.com.
- Ability to work in a team and effectively interact with others.
What does the CAHPS Database Coordinator at PRC need?
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent required.
- Psychology, Sociology, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management, or Statistics preferred; other majors considered.
Skills and Abilities
- SQL or other database experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Access, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to understand and interpret data and learn various computer applications.
- Critical thinking skills. Analytical. Objective.
- Organized and detail oriented, with the ability to spot variations in patterns and adhere to rules.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and problem solving skills.
- Polite, professional, and courteous.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain balance among multiple tasks.
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
At PRC, we “Healthcare Differently.” We stand side-by-side with each customer as their partner, striving for excellence in healthcare. We make a difference. We also “People Differently.” We offer opportunity. Through a culture of support, respect, inclusion, teamwork, and a good dose of humor, we empower excellent employees. Join us in making a difference.
At PRC, we value:
- Quality. We have a genuine commitment to doing things right.
- Service. We have a responsibility to provide excellent service not only to our customers, but to each other.
- Collaboration. We, as a team, accomplish more than any one of us could individually.
- Innovation. We have an abundance of expertise and creativity on our team, focusing efforts on excellence and continued enhancement.
- Growth. We have a legacy to build, for the benefit of our community and the communities of our customers.
At PRC, we highly value our people. And we understand the importance of what they value.
- Your life outside of PRC matters. We offer PTO and holiday pay to all employees. We have a flexible work environment giving you the balance you need.
- Casual! We play by the rule of dress-for-your-day.
- We support you. Whether you need the help of a teammate or professional development, this team has your back.
- We offer competitive pay, as well as a comprehensive fulltime benefits package to help keep your health on track.
PRC, with its beautiful campus, holds a very convenient location in Omaha near the Interstate. PRC offers a pleasant environment in a non-smoking, drug free office. For more information, please visit www.WorkForPRC.com.
PRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply NOW to be one of the select few who will have the chance to experience this exciting career path. Join us in our mission of making healthcare excellent through high quality information and consulting.