Join the PRC Team
Apply to become a CAHPS Program Manager
CAHPS Program Manager (Healthcare)
US (Remote), excluding Colorado
We’re excited to be looking for a new member of our team. And, here’s who we’re looking for:
What does the CAHPS Program Manager at PRC do?
The CAHPS Program Manager is a mid-level position assisting the Director in the ongoing development and delivery of assigned CAHPS regulatory products, their performance in the competitive marketplace. They also support the sales team, relationship management, and client related cultivation. The CAHPS Program Manager has the responsibility to assist with the teaching, coaching, and training of Consultants, Sales Managers, and Service Teams in the features and benefits of the regulatory products.
The CAHPS Program Manager assists the Director in managing all hands-on operational aspects of the company related to PRC’s CAHPS data collection and reporting work for specific programs. The Director and CAHPS Program Manager will split which programs each are primarily responsible for.
More specifically, they:
- Oversee the production cycle of assigned CAHPS programs.
- Maintain the currency and relevance of the product offering
- Work well in a team and effectively interact with others.
- Regular attendance at meetings, as requested, and timeliness is expected.
- Minimum travel, as needed, up to 10%.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What does the CAHPS Program Manager at PRC need?
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Experience with CAHPS programs is highly desired.
- Knowledge of the organizational structure of hospitals and healthcare systems.
Skills and Abilities
- Possess or have the ability to quickly learn about and understand related PRC products and processes.
- Effectively conduct service recovery when needed.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain balance among multiple tasks.
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Ability to lead and contribute to teams, committees, special assignments as they arise.
- Knowledge of statistics is required, data visualization skills are preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills that promote positive working relationships.
- Self-direction and an ability to work effectively with a minimal level of supervision, under strict deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and problem-solving skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Critical thinking skills. Analytical. Objective.
- Understanding of or ability to learn appropriate tools and applications (including computer experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Polite, professional, and courteous.
At PRC, we “Healthcare Differently.” We stand side-by-side with each customer as their partner, striving for excellence in healthcare. We make a difference. We also “People Differently.” We hire the best and, through a culture of support, respect, inclusion, teamwork, and a good dose of humor, we empower excellent employees. Join us in making a difference.
At PRC, we value:
- Quality. We have a genuine commitment to doing things right.
- Service. We have a responsibility to provide excellent service not only to our customers, but to each other.
- Collaboration. We, as a team, accomplish more than any one of us could individually.
- Innovation. We have an abundance of expertise and creativity on our team, focusing efforts on excellence and continued enhancement.
- Growth. We have a legacy to build, for the benefit of our community and the communities of our customers.
At PRC, we highly value our people. And we understand the importance of what they value.
- Your life outside of PRC matters. We offer PTO and holiday pay to all employees. We have a flexible work environment giving you the balance you need.
- Casual! We play by the rule of dress-for-your-day.
- We support you. Whether you need the help of a teammate or professional development, this team has your back.
- We offer competitive pay, as well as a comprehensive fulltime benefits package to help keep your health on track.
PRC, with its beautiful campus, holds a very convenient location in Omaha near the Interstate. PRC offers a pleasant environment in a non-smoking, drug free office. For more information, please visit www.WorkForPRC.com.
Apply NOW to be one of the select few who will have the chance to experience this exciting career path. Join us in our mission of making healthcare excellent through high quality information and consulting.
PRC is an EEO/AA Employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet
PRC is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity employer and a Non-Smoking Facility. PRC does not and will not discriminate against any applicant or employee regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected basis.
US (Remote), excluding Colorado