Join the PRC Team
Apply to become a Client Success Manager
Client Success Manager
“Remote working is available for this position during the COVID-19 pandemic, including the hiring and training process”
At PRC, the Client Success Manager works to improve PRC’s position in the market and actively seeks to grow business. The position is responsible for building key relationships with prospective clients, identifying business opportunities, and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions. They build and maintain relationships to achieve the primary goal of growing PRC’s client list.
At PRC, we value:
- Quality. We have a genuine commitment to doing things right.
- Service. We have a responsibility to provide excellent service not only to our customers, but to each other.
- Collaboration. We, as a team, accomplish more than any one of us could individually.
- Innovation. We have an abundance of expertise and creativity on our team, focusing efforts on excellence and continued enhancement.
- Growth. We have a legacy to build, for the benefit of our community and the communities of our customers.
At PRC, we highly value our people. And we understand the importance of what they value.
- Your life outside of PRC matters. We offer PTO and holiday pay to all employees. We have a flexible work environment giving you the balance you need.
- Casual! We play by the rule of dress-for-your-day.
- We support you. Whether you need the help of a teammate or professional development, this team has your back.
- We offer competitive pay, as well as a comprehensive fulltime benefits package to help keep your health on track.
We’re excited to be looking for a new member of our team. And, here’s who we’re looking for:
What does a Client Success Manager at PRC do?
- Develop and maintain an understanding of all PRC products and processes.
- Actively seek new clients, leveraging existing contacts and acquiring new contacts.
- Build and maintain a network.
- Effectively prospect via telephone, live events, meetings, social media, etc., as applicable.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events as needed to present, exhibit, network and learn.
- Guide potential clients through the sales process, analyze needs, and present solutions.
- Arrange and conduct business meetings.
- Prepare and conduct presentations both in person and remotely.
- Negotiate by phone, email, and in person.
- Initiate sales contracts as prepared internally adhering to legal regulations and guidelines.
- Regularly follow up.
- Collaborate with marketing on creating timely and relevant communications to the market, including education and promotion.
- Work well in a team and effectively interact with others.
- Regular attendance and timeliness are expected.
- Minimal travel required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What does a Client Success Manager at PRC need?
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, required.
- Knowledge of the organizational structure of hospitals/healthcare systems is a plus.
- Experience using HubSpot and SalesForce is required.
- Experience in Business-to-Business sales is a plus.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to explain PRC’s products and processes with energy, conviction, professionalism, and clarity.
- Driven, self-starter with an ability to work effectively under minimal supervision.
- Must be able to create, edit, and manage sales presentation material development and delivery.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially presentation, customer service, and listening skills.
- Ability to learn and use a number of computer programs.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Ability to cultivate relationships.
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with other departments.
- Ability to build rapport quickly.
- Ability to relate to a diverse group of individuals.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize and maintain multiple tasks at once.
- High degree of integrity and demonstrated ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Professionalism, including representing PRC both internally and externally, and working well with others in a spirit of cooperation toward a common goal.
- Polite, professional, and courteous.
- Honest, discreet, ethical, and trustworthy.
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
We have a beautiful campus conveniently located in Omaha near the Interstate. PRC offers a pleasant environment in a non-smoking, drug free office. For more information, please visit: www.PRCcustomResearch.com. Also, we understand that the industry is complex. If you have questions, please reach out.
Qualified applicants are asked to complete an application by visiting: www.WorkForPRC.com
PRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer