Join the PRC Team
Apply to become a Client Success — Sales Manager
Client Success — Sales Manager
At PRC, we “Healthcare Differently.” We stand side-by-side with each customer as their partner, striving for excellence in healthcare. We make a difference. We also “People Differently.” We offer opportunity. Through a culture of support, respect, inclusion, teamwork, and a good dose of humor, we empower excellent employees. We’re looking for a Client Success — Sales Manager to join our growing team. Are you the person we’re looking for? Join us in making a difference.
- Do you initiate genuine relationships and easily connect with people?
- Do you listen closely to offer solutions that perfectly match each situation?
- Are you highly responsible and dependable? Do you always follow through on your promises no matter what?
- Do you have impeccable ethics? Do you always do the right things right?
- Do you have a “never-give-up” spirit that shields you through adversity?
- Do you have an insatiable desire to shatter previous records?
- Are you tenacious in moving things forward?
If you can answer “YES” to these questions, we may have an ideal role for you at PRC as a Client Success — Sales Manager.
What does a Client Success — Sales Manager at PRC do?
The Client Success — Sales Manager works to improve PRC’s position in the market and actively seeks to grow business. They are responsible for building key relationships with prospective clients, identifying business opportunities, and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions. Importantly, they build and maintain relationships to achieve the primary goal of growing PRC’s client list. The ideal candidate will uncover the unique challenges each client faces and collaborate to create valuable solutions.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain an understanding of all PRC products and processes.
- Actively seek new clients, leveraging existing contacts and acquiring new contacts
- Build and maintain relationships through thought leadership and networking.
- Guide potential clients through the sales process, analyze needs, and present solutions.
- Collaborate with marketing on creating timely and relevant communications to the market, including education and promotion.
- Work well in a team and effectively interact with others.
- Travel as needed.
Top candidates must be driven self-starters with an ability to work effectively with minimal supervision. This individual must establish and cultivate significant and trusting relationships with customers. This individual will actively identify and close on business opportunities through consultative solutions.
What does a Client Success — Sales Manager at PRC need to be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience required. Degrees/certificates in Business Administration or Marketing preferred, others considered
- The following is not required, but would be helpful:
- Knowledge of the organizational structure of hospitals/healthcare systems
- Experience in Business-to-Business sales
- Experience with Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially presentation, customer service, and listening skills.
- Must be able to create, edit, and manage sales presentation material development and delivery.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize and maintain multiple tasks at once.
- Build rapport quickly, cultivate relationships, and relate to a diverse group of individuals.
- Explain PRC’s products and processes with energy, conviction, professionalism, and clarity.
- Lead and communicate cross-functionally with other departments
- Possess a high degree of integrity and demonstrated ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Be polite, professional, and courteous. Additionally, discreet, ethical, and trustworthy.
- Maintain composure in stressful situations.
At PRC, we value:
- Quality. We have a genuine commitment to doing things right.
- Service. We have a responsibility to provide excellent service not only to our customers, but to each other.
- Collaboration. We, as a team, accomplish more than any one of us could individually.
- Innovation. We have an abundance of expertise and creativity on our team, focusing efforts on excellence and continued enhancement.
- Growth. We have a legacy to build, for the benefit of our community and the communities of our customers.
At PRC, we highly value our people. And we understand the importance of what they value.
- Your life outside of PRC matters. We offer PTO and holiday pay to all employees. We have a flexible work environment giving you the balance you need.
- Casual! We play by the rule of dress-for-your-day.
- We support you. Whether you need the help of a teammate or professional development, this team has your back.
- We offer competitive pay ($60,000-$100,000 base), as well as a comprehensive fulltime benefits package to help keep your health on track.
PRC, with its beautiful campus, holds a very convenient location in Omaha near the Interstate. PRC offers a pleasant environment in a non-smoking, drug free office. For more information, please visit www.WorkForPRC.com.
PRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply NOW to be one of the select few who will have the chance to experience this exciting career path. Join us in our mission of making healthcare excellent through high quality information and consulting.