Join the PRC Team – Learn Market Research from the Best!
Apply to become a Consultant
Professional Research Consultants, Inc., a nationally known and recognized market research firm serving the healthcare industry, is looking for an excellent individual to join our team.
The Consultant provides guidance to active and prospective PRC clients regarding research, PRC resources, and improvement planning. Consultants maintain relationships with PRC clients and serve as the “face” of PRC to the same. Consultants support all PRC products through cross-selling, onboarding, and presentations of data and best practices as part of those relationships.
Duties of the Consultant:
- Establish and cultivate relationships with key contacts across the organization for all assigned clients.
- Onsite visits to onboard, train, and meet with leaders for all assigned clients.
- Review data, best practices, and PRC offerings with clients via presentations, webinars, and phone conversations.
- In partnership with product line leadership, PRC executive leadership, and sales, cross-sell PRC products to current clients.
- Provide support in sales to new clients.
- Provide guidance and direction to the PRC Research Team for design and maintenance of the client’s studies.
- Contribute to thought leadership, marketing, and resource development.
- Travel required 25%.
Qualifications of the Consultant:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience required.
- Experience in healthcare a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking and presentation.
- Positive attitude and motivational.
- Friendly, out-going, confident, approachable, and compassionate.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills that promote positive working relationships.
- Analytical and objective.
- Ability to understand/interpret data and learn various computer applications.
- Critical thinking skills: making timely and accurate decisions, applying knowledge and experience to non-routine situations.
- Organized and detail oriented.
PRC, with its beautiful campus, holds a very convenient location in Omaha near the Interstate. PRC offers a pleasant environment in a non-smoking, drug free office. For more information, please visit www.PRCCustomResearch.com.
PRC Equal Opportunity Employer.