Join the PRC Team
Apply to become a Consumer and Brand Project Coordinator
Consumer and Brand Project Coordinator
“Remote working is available for this position during the COVID-19 pandemic, including the hiring and training process”
At PRC, we “Healthcare Differently.” We stand side-by-side with each customer as their partner, striving for excellence in healthcare. We make a difference. We also People Differently. We hire the best and get out of their way. Through a culture of support, respect, inclusion, teamwork, and a good dose of humor, we empower excellent employees. Join us in making a difference.
At PRC, we value:
- Quality. We have a genuine commitment to doing things right.
- Service. We have a responsibility to provide excellent service not only to our customers, but to each other.
- Collaboration. We, as a team, accomplish more than any one of us could individually.
- Innovation. We have an abundance of expertise and creativity on our team, focusing efforts on excellence and continued enhancement.
- Growth. We have a legacy to build, for the benefit of our community and the communities of our customers.
At PRC, we highly value our people. And we understand the importance of what they value.
- Your life outside of PRC matters. We offer PTO and holiday pay to all employees. We have a flexible work environment giving you the balance you need.
- Casual! We play by the rule of dress-for-your-day.
- We support you. Whether you need the help of a teammate or professional development, this team has your back.
- We offer competitive pay, as well as a comprehensive full-time benefits package to help keep your health on track.
We’re excited to be looking for a new member of our team. And, here’s who we’re looking for:
What does a Consumer and Brand Project Coordinator at PRC do?
As an entry level position, the Consumer and Brand Project Coordinator serves as the day-to-day project coordinator for all Consumer and Brand research projects and assists the team in the development of, and task support for, the Consumer and Brand product line. They assist with Consumer and Brand research design and act as a link between the external clients who contract for research to be completed and the internal clients who conduct and complete that research. They oversee project workflow and provide information and guidance to PRC departments as they work on individual projects, while maintaining strong positive working relationships. This person will also provide support to other product lines as needed.
More specifically, they…
- Project Management Phase
- During the production phase, serve as a main point of contact for external clients as well as internal clients (PRC departments).
- Relationship-building with PRC’s main contact at key accounts.
- Build relationships external and internal.
- Maintain an understanding of current marketing and strategic planning trends.
- Be cross-trained in all non-patient product lines to assist with workload, as applicable.
- Production Support Phase
- Contribute to PRC’s research on an as-needed, project-by-project basis by coordinating data collection through panel vendors and PRC interviewing.
- Assist the project lead as needed with project-specific production tasks, such as survey design and report development.
- Represent the Consumer and Brand product line at internal meetings.
- Represent PRC and the Consumer and Brand product line to current and potential clients at conferences and trade shows as needed.
- Travel required up to 5%.
What does a Consumer and Brand Project Coordinator at PRC need?
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, required.
- Marketing, Psychology and Sociology preferred; other majors considered.
- Experience with PRC or in a related field, preferred.
- Project Management experience appreciated.
- Knowledge of statistics is preferred; data visualization skills are preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel).
Skills and Abilities
- Ability and aptitude to learn and use a number of computer programs.
- Develop knowledge of the product line and its target audience, including decision makers and key influencers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills that promote positive working relationships.
- Self-direction and an ability to work effectively with a minimal level of supervision, under strict deadlines.
- Critical thinking skills: analyzing needs and requests for appropriateness and feasibility, making timely and accurate decisions, applying knowledge and experience to non-routine situations.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize assignments to maintain and balance multiple project schedules at once.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Polite, professional, and courteous.
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
We have a beautiful campus conveniently located in Omaha near the Interstate. PRC offers a pleasant environment in a non-smoking, drug free office. For more information, please visit: www.PRCcustomResearch.com. Also, we understand that the industry is complex. If you have questions, please reach out.
Qualified applicants are asked to complete an application by visiting: www.WorkForPRC.com
PRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer