Join the PRC Team
Apply to become a COVID-19 Contact Tracer/Survey Interviewer (Full-time & Part-time)
Location: North Dakota
Full-time and Part-time Covid-19 Contact Tracers – Work from Home or in our Office
Making a Difference in Healthcare. Join Our Team to help Crush the Curve.
At PRC, we “Healthcare Differently.” We stand side-by-side with each customer as their partner, striving for excellence in healthcare. We make a difference. We also People Differently. We hire the best and get out of their way. Through a culture of support, respect, inclusion, teamwork, and a good dose of humor, we empower excellent employees. Join us in making a difference.
At PRC, we highly value our people. And we understand the importance of what they value.
- Your life outside of PRC matters. We offer PTO and holiday pay to all employees. We have a flexible work environment giving you the balance you need.
- Casual! We play by the rule of dress-for-your-day.
- We support you. Whether you need the help of a teammate or professional development, this team has your back.
- We offer competitive pay, as well as a comprehensive full-time benefits package to help keep your health on track.
- PRC has completely embraced the concept of Social Distancing. Our priority is to keep our employees healthy and safe.
- We clean and disinfect our facilities frequently to ensure the safety of our team.
- We are also offering remote opportunities for this position. Covid-19 Contact Tracers will be required to use their own telephone, computer and electronic equipment if working remotely.
- Hiring and training can be done remotely
We’re excited to start adding new members to our team. Skills involving contact tracing:
What does a PRC Covid-19 Contact Tracer do?
The aim of this position will be to call every person diagnosed and/or exposed with COVID-19, gather their contacts, and proceed to call every known contact to document a symptom check, refer them for testing according to established protocols, and provide them with instructions for quarantine.
This effort will be in tandem with Community- wide efforts to increase testing, improve communication, and implementation of isolation and quarantine.
This will fortify efforts to control the pandemic.
Full-time and Flexible Part-time shifts available
What does a PRC Covid-19 Contact Tracer need?
- Ability to exhibit a professional, positive attitude and work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills required and ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse individuals during a time of crisis and distress
- Ability to show empathy to distressed individuals
- Maintain daily contact with supervisor.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- PC with Windows 10 and antivirus protection, and Windows Firewall; or Mac with Apple OS X 10.13+ and antivirus protection; and personal mobile device to use for this job. A headset is preferred.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English is required.
- Bi-lingual positions also available
We have a beautiful campus conveniently located in Omaha near the Interstate. PRC offers a pleasant environment in a non-smoking, drug free office. For more information, please visit: www.PRCcustomResearch.com. Also, we understand that the industry is complex. If you have questions, please reach out.
Qualified applicants are asked to complete an application by visiting: www.WorkForPRC.com
PRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer