Join the PRC Team
Apply to become a Database Project Manager
“Remote working is available for this position during the COVID-19 pandemic, including the hiring and training process”
At PRC, we “Healthcare Differently.” We stand side-by-side with each customer as their partner, striving for excellence in healthcare. We make a difference. We also People Differently. We hire the best and get out of their way. Through a culture of support, respect, inclusion, teamwork, and a good dose of humor, we empower excellent employees. Join us in making a difference.
At PRC, we value:
- Quality. We have a genuine commitment to doing things right.
- Service. We have a responsibility to provide excellent service not only to our customers, but to each other.
- Collaboration. We, as a team, accomplish more than any one of us could individually.
- Innovation. We have an abundance of expertise and creativity on our team, focusing efforts on excellence and continued enhancement.
- Growth. We have a legacy to build, for the benefit of our community and the communities of our customers.
At PRC, we highly value our people. And we understand the importance of what they value.
- Your life outside of PRC matters. We offer PTO and holiday pay to all employees. We have a flexible work environment giving you the balance you need.
- Casual! We play by the rule of dress-for-your-day.
- We support you. Whether you need the help of a teammate or professional development, this team has your back.
- We offer competitive pay, as well as a comprehensive fulltime benefits package to help keep your health on track.
We’re excited to be looking for a new member of our team. And, here’s who we’re looking for:
What does a Database Manager at PRC do?
As an entry level position, the Database Manager is responsible for receiving client data and preparing the data for use by Interviewing and production databases. They are also responsible for setting up various data fields that merge to the interviewing data record and post to PRC EasyView for clients to use in their own ad hoc analyses.
More specifically, they…
- Maintain the databases for processing the data received from clients.
- Maintain the do-not-call (no publicity) exclusions in line with CAHPS regulations.
- Research data issues in assigned databases and report findings in a user-friendly manner.
- Use designated tools to facilitate day-to-day operations.
- Identify deviation in patterns observed in data.
- Perform QA checks and trouble shoot errors.
- Provide primary short-term file processing coverage and related work in the absence of a Database Manager or when a Database Manager needs help with his/her client load.
- Work in a team and effectively interact with others.
- Regular attendance and timeliness are expected.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What does a Database Manager at PRC need?
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Access, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio is a plus.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to understand and interpret data and learn various computer applications.
- Organized and detail oriented, with the ability to spot variations in patterns.
- Critical thinking skills. Analytical.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Polite, professional, and courteous.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain balance among multiple tasks.
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
We have a beautiful campus conveniently located in Omaha near the Interstate. PRC offers a pleasant environment in a non-smoking, drug free office. For more information, please visit: www.PRCcustomResearch.com. Also, we understand that the industry is complex. If you have questions, please reach out.
Qualified applicants are asked to complete an application by visiting: www.WorkForPRC.com
PRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer