Join the PRC Team – Learn Market Research from the Best!
Apply to become a Database Manager
Learn market research from the best!
PRC, a nationally known health care survey research firm, is looking for an excellent individual to serve as a Database Manager. This is an entry level position, but not a data entry position. Experience with databases is necessary.
With training and in a team atmosphere, the Database Manager is generally responsible for:
- Receiving and preparing data for production.
- Designing and executing queries to clean and prepare data files and answer research questions using SQL Server databases.
- Identifying changes in patterns.
Qualifications of this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Mathematics, business, statistics and computer science courses a plus
- Experience with databases.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Access, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to understand and interpret data and learn various computer applications.
- Organized and detail oriented, with the ability to spot variations in patterns.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Polite, professional, courteous.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain balance among multiple requests.
PRC, with its beautiful campus, holds a very convenient location in Omaha near the Interstate. PRC offers a pleasant environment in a non-smoking, drug free office. For more information, please visit www.PRCCustomResearch.com.
PRC Equal Opportunity Employer.