Join the PRC Team – Learn Market Research from the Best!
Apply to become a Graphic Designer
PRC, Inc., a nationally known and recognized market research firm serving the healthcare industry, is hiring an excellent Graphic Designer. This person will find the most effective way to convey messages using both electronic and print media. The selected candidate will be highly detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and work with internal teammates and outside vendors to assure quality control and brand standards are met.
Qualifications of this role include:
- Creating graphics to help PRC achieve its sales and marketing goals
- Updating and creating product line campaign materials
- Creating Web, email, and blog graphics
- Designing white papers, fliers, direct mail, and posters
- Creating PowerPoint presentations and templates
- Creating branded Microsoft Word templates
- Generating social media images
- Support corporate website visual needs.
- Provide graphic support for RFP responses
- Creating graphic content for other promotional material
The Graphic Designer must have skills/experience in the Adobe Creative Suite and have a working knowledge of marketing and communication methods. Candidates should have completed a Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in graphic design. The successful candidate will have at least three years of professional experience and be a team player with the ability to strategize creative solutions and ideas for amplifying PRC’s messages. Past experience with either Hubspot or WordPress platforms needed. Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus.
PRC, with its beautiful campus, holds a very convenient location in Omaha near the Interstate. PRC offers a pleasant environment in a non-smoking, drug free office. For more information, please visit www.PRCCustomResearch.com.
Qualified applicants are asked to complete an application by visiting: WorkForPRC.com
PRC Equal Opportunity Employer.