Join the PRC Team
Apply to become a Help Desk Technician
Help Desk Technician
“Remote working is available for this position during the COVID-19 pandemic, including the hiring and training process”
At PRC, we “Healthcare Differently.” We stand side-by-side with each customer as their partner, striving for excellence in healthcare. We make a difference. We also People Differently. We hire the best and get out of their way. Through a culture of support, respect, inclusion, teamwork, and a good dose of humor, we empower excellent employees. Join us in making a difference.
At PRC, we value:
- Quality. We have a genuine commitment to doing things right.
- Service. We have a responsibility to provide excellent service not only to our customers, but to each other.
- Collaboration. We, as a team, accomplish more than any one of us could individually.
- Innovation. We have an abundance of expertise and creativity on our team, focusing efforts on excellence and continued enhancement.
- Growth. We have a legacy to build, for the benefit of our community and the communities of our customers.
At PRC, we highly value our people. And we understand the importance of what they value.
- Your life outside of PRC matters. We offer PTO and holiday pay to all employees. We have a flexible work environment giving you the balance you need.
- Casual! We play by the rule of dress-for-your-day.
- We support you. Whether you need the help of a teammate or professional development, this team has your back.
- We offer competitive pay, as well as a comprehensive fulltime benefits package to help keep your health on track.
We’re excited to be looking for a new member of our team. And, here’s who we’re looking for:
What does a Help Desk Technician at PRC do?
Provide maintenance of the computer desk environment by resolving problems, installing hardware and software, and supporting the IT Server Administrators. They will support PRC’s PCs, printers, and related desktop equipment. Tasks include end user support, license tracking and performing PC maintenance. “With some flexibility in scheduling, this position is being hired to cover evening and weekend shifts. While full-time is preferred, part-time can be considered.”
More specifically, they…
- Provide help desk support to resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction.
- Monitor and respond quickly to the help desk ticket queue. Utilizing the help desk software and maintain its data integrity.
- Modify configurations and settings for workstations. Assist with onboarding of new users.
- Install, test and configure new workstations, equipment, and software.
- Assist in maintaining an accurate inventory of all equipment and licenses.
- Work in a team and effectively interact with others. Escalate issues to the administration team as needed.
What does a Help Desk Technician at PRC need?
- Associate Degree in Information Systems, Business, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Windows Desktop Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Products and Desktop Hardware.
- Critical thinking skills. Analytical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and problem solving skills.
We have a beautiful campus conveniently located in Omaha near the Interstate. PRC offers a pleasant environment in a non-smoking, drug free office. For more information, please visit: www.PRCcustomResearch.com. Also, we understand that the industry is complex. If you have questions, please reach out.
Qualified applicants are asked to complete an application by visiting: www.WorkForPRC.com
PRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer