Join the PRC Team
Apply to become a Marketing and Communications Lead
Marketing and Communications Lead
“Remote working is available for this position during the COVID-19 pandemic, including the hiring and training process”
At PRC, the Marketing and Communications Lead will help facilitate marketing tactics against the overall PRC marketing strategy. Responsibility includes messaging, packaging, and delivering PRC products to market. Additionally, this position is responsible for demand generation and marketing funnel optimization. Using inbound marketing tactics such as search engine optimizations, social media, landing page conversion testing, online advertising, and email marketing, the Marketing and Communications Lead will grow PRC’s database and overall company revenues. A successful candidate will be extremely detail oriented and thrive on managing a high performing team
At PRC, we value:
- Quality. We have a genuine commitment to doing things right.
- Service. We have a responsibility to provide excellent service not only to our customers, but to each other.
- Collaboration. We, as a team, accomplish more than any one of us could individually.
- Innovation. We have an abundance of expertise and creativity on our team, focusing efforts on excellence and continued enhancement.
- Growth. We have a legacy to build, for the benefit of our community and the communities of our customers.
At PRC, we highly value our people. And we understand the importance of what they value.
- Your life outside of PRC matters. We offer PTO and holiday pay to all employees. We have a flexible work environment giving you the balance you need.
- Casual! We play by the rule of dress-for-your-day.
- We support you. Whether you need the help of a teammate or professional development, this team has your back.
- We offer competitive pay, as well as a comprehensive fulltime benefits package to help keep your health on track.
We’re excited to be looking for a new member of our team. And, here’s who we’re looking for:
What does a Marketing and Communications Lead at PRC do?
- Lead a team of marketers to drive key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs and opportunities.
- Own relationship with sales and forge strong communication and service level agreement between marketing and sales.
- Monitor and evaluate competition, keeping the company up-to-date with market trends and ahead of the competition.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions.
- Establish and maintain a professional working relationship with sales and all operating departments.
- Monitor and guide the appropriate execution of PRC’s identity and logo use in all media formats – print, digital, collateral, signage, etc.
- Monitor and guide PRC website content.
- Manage relationships with agencies, consultants, media, and clients.
- Direct, coordinate, supervise and manage work activities of marketing staff. Perform other staff management functions such as monitoring staff performance, conducting reviews, and hiring and/or discharging employees as needed.
- Oversee editorial/content calendar
- Work well in a team and effectively interact with others.
- Regular attendance and timeliness are expected.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What does a Marketing and Communications Lead at PRC need?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- A minimum of 5 years of effective experience is required.
- Experience using HubSpot and SalesForce is required.
Skills and Abilities
- Proven and visible marketing veteran, with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and abilities to impart and transform highly technical information into a visual manner for easy understanding.
- Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Expert in end-to-end inbound marketing, including HubSpot’s smart content, smart lists, and other lifecycle stage optimizations tactics. As owner of the marketing funnel, the Director, Marketing & Communications, must know what it takes to generate customers.
- Must be analytical and able to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize the team’s approach and the company’s forecast.
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with other departments.
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus.
- Polite and professional.
We have a beautiful campus conveniently located in Omaha near the Interstate. PRC offers a pleasant environment in a non-smoking, drug free office. For more information, please visit: www.PRCcustomResearch.com. Also, we understand that the industry is complex. If you have questions, please reach out.
Qualified applicants are asked to complete an application by visiting: www.WorkForPRC.com
PRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer