< Back to all jobs
Join the PRC Team
Apply to become a Program Manager, Client Success
Program Manager, Client Success
(Work from Home)
At PRC, we “Healthcare Differently.” We stand side-by-side with each customer as their partner, striving for excellence in healthcare. We make a difference. We also People Differently. We hire the best and, through a culture of support, respect, inclusion, teamwork, and a good dose of humor, we empower excellent employees. Join us in making a difference.
What does a Program Manager, Client Success at PRC do?
A Program Manager, Client Success works collaboratively with the SVP, Client Success as a partner to manage PRC’s incoming assigned client programs and the Request for Proposals (RFPs) process. This position will manage the life cycle of assigned complex programs beginning with scoping and planning phases and taking leadership of all aspects of program implementation and delivery, once the contract has been signed. The Program Manager will also serve as a liaison with other departments to ensure the success of the programs. This position will also lead the development of proposals in response to RFPs and liaise between departments and cross-functional teams.
More specifically, they…
- Maintain a highly collaborative relationship with the SVP, Client Success to ensure that new, assigned programs meet the client expectations.
- Monitor unit operations and manage reporting requirements once contract has been signed. Responsible for overseeing initial kick off and onboarding phase, including project deliverables and results.
- Provide direction to project team, to move project seamlessly to implementation while providing top-level service to PRC clients.
- Track and report project progress and update documentation.
- Be point of contact for Client Success lead and internal stakeholders providing consistent communication.
- Work collaboratively with the SVP, Client Success in the drafting and submitting of RFPs and ensure that they meet high standards.
- Develop and monitor the proposal schedule.
- Prepare the proposal outline and compliance matrix.
- Schedule, facilitate and document meetings as needed.
- Oversee final production and ensure timely submission of proposals.
What does a Program Manager, Client Success at PRC need to be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3-5 years project management experience.
- Demonstrable experience in leading implementation of complex projects involving many stakeholders.
- Full life cycle proposal development experience.
- Experience in a team lead role beginning with scoping and creation of project plan.
- Demonstrated ability to manage varied projects, meeting cost and schedule constraints.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Experience working on RFPs for Federal agencies, preferred.
- Knowledge of state, non-profit and commercial proposals a plus.
- Experience working with hospitals, within healthcare, preferred.
- Self-direction and an ability to work effectively with a minimal level of supervision, under strict deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain balance among multiple tasks.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Critical thinking skills. Analytical. Objective.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and problem-solving skills.
- Polite, professional, and courteous.
At PRC, we value…
- Quality. We have a genuine commitment to doing things right.
- Service. We have a responsibility to provide excellent service not only to our customers, but to each other.
- Collaboration. We, as a team, accomplish more than any one of us could individually.
- Innovation. We have an abundance of expertise and creativity on our team, focusing efforts on excellence and continued enhancement.
- Growth. We have a legacy to build, for the benefit of our community and the communities of our customers.
At PRC, we highly value our people. And we understand the importance of what they value.
- Your life outside of PRC matters. We offer PTO and holiday pay to all employees. We have a flexible work environment giving you the balance you need.
- Casual! We play by the rule of dress-for-your-day.
- We support you. Whether you need the help of a teammate or professional development, this team has your back.
- We offer competitive pay, as well as a comprehensive fulltime benefits package to help keep your health on track.
PRC, with its beautiful campus, holds a very convenient location in Omaha near the Interstate. PRC offers a pleasant environment in a non-smoking, drug free office. For more information, please visit www.PRCCustomResearch.com.
PRC is an EEO/AA Employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet
PRC is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity employer and a Non-Smoking Facility. PRC does not and will not discriminate against any applicant or employee regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected basis.
US (Remote), excluding Colorado and New York