Join the PRC Team
Apply to become a Project Coordinator, Client Success
Project Coordinator, Client Success
We’re excited to be looking for a new member of our team. And, here’s who we’re looking for.
What does a Project Coordinator, Client Success at PRC do?
The Project Coordinator, Client Success provides support to the SVP, Client Success and the sales and marketing teams. This position will act as an Assistant/Coordinator to the SVP and has project coordinating responsibilities including the facilitation and management of both inbound and outbound marketing projects as well as Client Success projects. Will also assist with special projects as assigned and build positive relationships with PRC Associates on an ongoing basis.
Other responsibilities include:
- Assist with preparing and facilitating information internally for client facing documents.
- Provide administrative support to the SVP, Client Success.
- Establish project deadlines, monitor and summarize progress of projects and prepare reports for the SVP and leadership team.
- Schedule meetings and conference calls for SVP, Client Success.
- Enter and update client information in the customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Organize client contact lists and schedules.
- Learn and be knowledgeable when it comes to PRC’s products, services, and industry.
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape.
- Analyze the market and sales trends, track sales and reports.
- Facilitate projects between the sales and marketing teams.
- Develop and maintain trust and relationships with other departments.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure project goals are being reached.
- Work well in a team and effectively interact with others.
- Regular attendance and timeliness are expected.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What does a Project Coordinator, Client Success at PRC need to be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent required with a minimum of three to five years of relevant experience.
- Business and Marketing preferred; other majors considered.
Skills and Abilities
- Expert level knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Proficiency with Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Marketing automation skills are a plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe suite/graphic design is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple projects at once.
- Interpersonal skills, both with internal and external clients; approachable and reliable.
- Excellent communication skills, writing and grammar.
- Critical thinking skills. Analytical. Objective.
- Polite, professional, and courteous.
- Honest, discreet, ethical, and trustworthy.
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
At PRC, we “Healthcare Differently.” We stand side-by-side with each customer as their partner, striving for excellence in healthcare. We make a difference. We also People Differently. We hire the best and get out of their way. Through a culture of support, respect, inclusion, teamwork, and a good dose of humor, we empower excellent employees. Join us in making a difference.
At PRC, we value:
- Quality. We have a genuine commitment to doing things right.
- Service. We have a responsibility to provide excellent service not only to our customers, but to each other.
- Collaboration. We, as a team, accomplish more than any one of us could individually.
- Innovation. We have an abundance of expertise and creativity on our team, focusing efforts on excellence and continued enhancement.
- Growth. We have a legacy to build, for the benefit of our community and the communities of our customers.
At PRC, we highly value our people. And we understand the importance of what they value.
- Your life outside of PRC matters. We offer PTO and holiday pay to all employees. We have a flexible work environment giving you the balance you need.
- Casual! We play by the rule of dress-for-your-day.
- We support you. Whether you need the help of a teammate or professional development, this team has your back.
- We offer competitive pay, as well as a comprehensive fulltime benefits package to help keep your health on track.
We have a beautiful campus conveniently located in Omaha near the Interstate. PRC offers a pleasant environment in a non-smoking, drug free office. For more information, please visit: www.PRCcustomResearch.com. Also, we understand that the industry is complex. If you have questions, please reach out.
Qualified applicants are asked to complete an application by visiting: www.WorkForPRC.com
PRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply NOW to be one of the select few who will have the chance to experience this exciting career path. Join us in our mission of making healthcare excellent through high quality information and consulting.