Join the PRC Team
Apply to become a Sales Account Executive
Sales Account Executive
“Remote working is available for this position during the COVID-19 pandemic, including the hiring and training process”
Location: Austin, TX
At PRC, we “Healthcare Differently.” We stand side-by-side with each client as their partner, striving for excellence in healthcare. We make a difference. We also “People Differently.” We hire the best and get out of their way. Through a culture of support, respect, inclusion, teamwork, and a good dose of humor, we empower excellent employees. We’re looking for a highly motivated Sales Account Executive to join our growing team. Are you the person we’re looking for? Join us in making a difference.
- Are you in sales because you love the thrill of the hunt?
- Does losing hurt in your bones? Are you fiercely competitive?
- Do you naturally initiate relationships and easily connect with people?
- Do you have experience advocating for your clients and going above and beyond to make sure they are achieving maximum success?
- Are you highly responsible and dependable? Do you always follow through on your promises no matter what?
- Do you have a “never-give-up” spirit that shields you through adversity
- Are you tenacious in moving things forward?
- Do you find yourself crafting solutions to perfectly match each situation
If you can answer “YES” to these questions, we may have an ideal role for you at PRC as a Sales Account Executive.
What does a Sales Account Executive at PRC do?
The Sales Account Executive role was created to ensure maximum success for PRC clients. They are responsible for building key relationships with prospective clients, identifying business opportunities, and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions. Once a prospect becomes a client, you will ensure their success. Internally, you will act on the client’s behalf to not only make sure the Scope of Work is being met but to advocate for all the support and resources the client needs to achieve maximum success with PRC. The ideal candidate will uncover the unique challenges each client faces and collaborate to create valuable solutions.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain an understanding of all PRC products and processes. You will be able to present all PRC client offerings to multiple stakeholders including senior leadership teams within hospitals.
- Actively seek new clients, leveraging existing contacts and acquiring new contacts.
- Build and maintain relationships through thought leadership and networking.
- Guide potential clients through the sales process, analyze needs, and present solutions to help them be successful.
- Collaborate with marketing on creating timely and relevant communications to the market, including education and promotion.
- Work well in a team and effectively interact with others.
- Travel up to 25%
Top candidates must be driven self-starters with an ability to work effectively with minimal supervision. This individual must have a proven track record generating revenue for companies and establishing and cultivating significant and trusting relationships with customers.
Apply NOW to join us in our mission of making healthcare excellent through high quality solutions and services.
What does a Sales Account Executive at PRC need?
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience required.
- Knowledge of the organizational structure of hospitals/healthcare systems is a plus.
- Experience in Business-to-Business sales is a plus.
- Experience with SalesForce is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially presentation, customer service, and listening skills.
- Must be able to create, edit, and manage sales presentation material development and delivery.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize and maintain multiple tasks at once.
- Build rapport quickly, cultivate relationships, and relate to a diverse group of individuals.
- Explain PRC’s products and processes with energy, conviction, professionalism, and clarity.
- Lead and communicate cross-functionally with other departments.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and demonstrated ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Be polite, professional, and courteous. Additionally, discreet, ethical, and trustworthy.
- Maintain composure in stressful situations.
At PRC, we value:
- Quality. We have a genuine commitment to doing things right.
- Service. We have a responsibility to provide excellent service not only to our customers, but to each other.
- Collaboration. We, as a team, accomplish more than any one of us could individually.
- Innovation. We have an abundance of expertise and creativity on our team, focusing efforts on excellence and continued enhancement.
- Growth. We have a legacy to build, for the benefit of our community and the communities of our customers.
At PRC, we highly value our people. And we understand the importance of what they value.
- Your life outside of PRC matters. We offer PTO and holiday pay to all employees. We have a flexible work environment giving you the balance you need.
- Casual! We play by the rule of dress-for-your-day.
- We support you. Whether you need the help of a teammate or professional development, this team has your back.
- We offer competitive pay, as well as a comprehensive full-time benefits package to help keep your health on track.
PRC, with its beautiful campus, holds a very convenient location in Omaha near the Interstate. PRC offers a pleasant environment in a non-smoking, drug free office. For more information, please visit www.WorkForPRC.com.
PRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer