< Back to all jobs
Join the PRC Team
Apply to become a Statistical Analyst
(Work from Home)
At PRC, we “Healthcare Differently.” We stand side-by-side with each customer as their partner, striving for excellence in healthcare. We make a difference. We also “People Differently.” We hire the best and through a culture of support, respect, inclusion, teamwork, and a good dose of humor, we empower excellent employees. Join us in making a difference.
We’re excited to be looking for a new member of our team, and here’s who we’re looking for.
What does a Statistical Analyst at PRC do?
As an entry level position, the Statistical Analyst ensures the quality of data by compiling survey data, performing quality control, and sharing data with internal and external users.
More specifically, they…
- Perform quality assurance and quality control of data.
- Use internal and external programs, perform statistical analysis, significance testing, regression, correlations, and discriminant, as needed.
- Provide support to Research Analysts, Coding, Project Management, and Account Management.
- Provide data files/reporting to clients, internal and external.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve posted data from internal programs.
- Participate in team planning and forecasting.
- Create and maintain documentation of statement of procedures.
- Collaborate with internal PRC departments to assess client needs, representing the department during the life of the study.
What does a Statistical Analyst at PRC need?
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience required. Psychology, Sociology, Community Health, Public Administration preferred; other majors considered.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, and statistical software such as R, SPSS, or SAS for analyzing large data sets.
- Experience in SQL and relational databases is beneficial.
Skills and Abilities
- Aptitude for computers and technical systems.
- Critical thinking skills. Analytical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and problem solving skills.
- Organized and detail oriented. Ability to spot variations in patterns.
- Understand and interpret data.
- Learn and use a number of computer programs.
- Understand how abstract systems fit together and affect each other.
- Prioritize and maintain balance among multiple tasks.
- Be polite, professional, and courteous. Additionally, discreet, ethical, and trustworthy.
At PRC, we value…
- Quality. We have a genuine commitment to doing things right.
- Service. We have a responsibility to provide excellent service not only to our customers, but to each other.
- Collaboration. We, as a team, accomplish more than any one of us could individually.
- Innovation. We have an abundance of expertise and creativity on our team, focusing efforts on excellence and continued enhancement.
- Growth. We have a legacy to build, for the benefit of our community and the communities of our customers.
At PRC, we highly value our people. And we understand the importance of what they value.
- Your life outside of PRC matters. We offer PTO and holiday pay to all employees. We have a flexible work environment giving you the balance you need.
- Casual! We play by the rule of dress-for-your-day.
- We support you. Whether you need the help of a teammate or professional development, this team has your back.
- We offer competitive pay, as well as a comprehensive fulltime benefits package to help keep your health on track.
We have a beautiful campus conveniently located in Omaha near the Interstate. PRC offers a pleasant environment in a non-smoking, drug free office. For more information, please visit: www.PRCcustomResearch.com. Also, we understand that the industry is complex. If you have questions, please reach out.
Qualified applicants are asked to complete an application by visiting: www.WorkForPRC.com
PRC is an EEO/AA Employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet
PRC is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity employer and a Non-Smoking Facility. PRC does not and will not discriminate against any applicant or employee regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected basis.
US (Remote), excluding Colorado and New York