< Back to all jobs
Join the PRC Team
Apply to become a Survey Design Specialist
Survey Design Specialist
(Work from Home)
At PRC, we “Healthcare Differently.” We stand side-by-side with each customer as their partner, striving for excellence in healthcare. We make a difference. We also People Differently. We hire the best and, through a culture of support, respect, inclusion, teamwork, and a good dose of humor, we empower excellent employees. Join us in making a difference.
We’re excited to be looking for a new member of our team, and here’s who we’re looking for.
What does a Survey Design Specialist at PRC do?
A Survey Design Specialist is responsible for all client-related survey work within a designated product line and is also responsible for the ongoing development and maintenance of PRC’s base survey documents. A Survey Design Specialist works closely with the Director, Survey Design & Scripting; the designated Product Line Director; and other production staff to facilitate communication and teamwork within their product line and to develop solutions to production-related issues and opportunities. A Survey Design Specialist also works closely with key stakeholders to develop new survey offerings, redesign PRC’s current survey offerings, and explore new methodologies/survey techniques to increase participation and reach new audiences.
More specifically, they…
- Manage day-to-day production of all survey work and question development within the designated product line, with emphasis on quality, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Create, edit, and manage survey documents to meet specific research needs.
- Contribute to teamwork between departments by providing timely responses, proactively investigating/troubleshooting for downstream production teams, facilitating requests generated by project and account management, and delivering survey-related client solutions and work products.
- Escalate final survey review to the Director, Survey Design & Scripting, as needed, to ensure client satisfaction.
- Strategic thinker and contributor to all areas of the organization as invited by the Director, Survey Design & Scripting; the designated Product Line Director; and/or Senior Leadership.
- Work well in a team and effectively interact with others.
What does a Survey Design Specialist at PRC need to be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience required. Market Research, Psychology or Sociology preferred; other majors considered.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to learn and use a number of computer programs and applications.
- Have the ability to learn about and understand, survey and sample plan development and product-line specific products and processes.
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and team building skills.
- Self-direction and an ability to work effectively with a minimal level of supervision, under strict deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Aptitude and understanding of logic statements as they relate to survey flow, including the ability to do light programming.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize and delegate assignments to maintain multiple project schedules at once.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Polite, professional, and courteous.
At PRC, we value…
- Quality. We have a genuine commitment to doing things right.
- Service. We have a responsibility to provide excellent service not only to our customers, but to each other.
- Collaboration. We, as a team, accomplish more than any one of us could individually.
- Innovation. We have an abundance of expertise and creativity on our team, focusing efforts on excellence and continued enhancement.
- Growth. We have a legacy to build, for the benefit of our community and the communities of our customers.
At PRC, we highly value our people. And we understand the importance of what they value.
- Your life outside of PRC matters. We offer PTO and holiday pay to all employees. We have a flexible work environment giving you the balance you need.
- Casual! We play by the rule of dress-for-your-day.
- We support you. Whether you need the help of a teammate or professional development, this team has your back.
- We offer competitive pay, as well as a comprehensive fulltime benefits package to help keep your health on track.
PRC, with its beautiful campus, holds a very convenient location in Omaha near the Interstate. PRC offers a pleasant environment in a non-smoking, drug free office. For more information, please visit www.PRCCustomResearch.com.
PRC is an EEO/AA Employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet
PRC is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity employer and a Non-Smoking Facility. PRC does not and will not discriminate against any applicant or employee regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected basis.
US (Remote), excluding Colorado and New York