Join the PRC Team
Apply to become a Telephone Interviewer
Part-Time Telephone Interviewer – Nebraska (Work from Home)
(Hiring Residents in Nebraska)
At PRC, we “Healthcare Differently.” We stand side-by-side with each customer as their partner, striving for excellence in healthcare. We make a difference. We also People Differently. We hire the best and through a culture of support, respect, inclusion, teamwork, and a good dose of humor, we empower excellent employees.
Join us and help shape the future of healthcare.
At PRC, we highly value our people. And we understand the importance of what they value.
- Your life outside of PRC matters. We offer PTO and holiday pay to all employees. These employee benefits create a flexible work environment giving you the balance you need.
- We support you. Whether you need the help of a teammate or professional development, this team has your back.
- We are offering remote opportunities for this position. Part-time interviewers will be required to use their own computer and maintain a quiet private space when working from home.
- Hiring and training will be done remotely.
What do Part-time Telephone Interviewers at PRC do?
Simply stated, they conduct quality telephone surveys in a prompt and friendly manner. Our Telephone Interviewers give patients and healthcare consumers a voice, helping our clients achieve excellence.
You can expect:
- NO SELLING
- Paid training.
- Earn more with our updated pay structure.
- Every Interviewer has a guaranteed base rate with the opportunity to make more.
- FLEXIBLE part-time (12-28 hours per week)
- Shifts to choose from range:
- Monday – Friday
- 2 p.m. – 9 p.m. (CST)
- Required to work until 8 p.m. (CST)
What does a Part-time Telephone Interviewer at PRC need?
- Ability to exhibit a professional, positive attitude and work ethic.
- Quality customer service with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Maintain daily contact with supervisory staff.
- Basic computer skills along with…
- Personal computer with Windows 10 (or higher) and antivirus protection, and Windows Firewall; or Mac with Apple OS X 10.13+ and antivirus protection.
- Part-time interviewers will be required to use their own computer and maintain a quiet private space when working from home.
- Internet connection
- Smartphone or tablet with a camera capable of reading a QR code for 2 factor authentication.
- You need administrative privileges to download software.
- Ability to clearly speak, read, and write English is required.
- Type at least 18 WPM
- Polite, professional, and courteous
- Must be a resident of Nebraska.
We have a beautiful campus conveniently located in Omaha near the Interstate. PRC offers a pleasant environment in a non-smoking, drug free office. PRC has completely embraced the concept of Social Distancing. We also clean and disinfect our facilities frequently to ensure the safety of our team. Our priority is to keep our employees healthy and safe. For more information, please visit: www.PRCcustomResearch.com.
PRC is an EEO/AA Employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet
PRC is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity employer and a Non-Smoking Facility. PRC does not and will not discriminate against any applicant or employee regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected basis.
US (Remote), excluding Colorado
Apply NOW to be one of the select few who will have the chance to experience this exciting career path. Join us in our mission of making healthcare excellent through high quality information and consulting.