Join the PRC Team
Apply to become a part-time telephone interviewer
Professional Research Consultants is a passionate research-marketing firm dedicated to the improvement of healthcare nationwide. Working out of our headquarters in Omaha, NE, we provide accurate, reliable and relevant information about patients, physicians and medical employees. With this data, we enable organizations to make better decisions about their healthcare practices.
What are you looking for in a job? Find it at PRC.
Professional Research Consultants conducts telephone surveys with recent hospital patients. We need YOU to give patients a voice and to help our hospital clients improve healthcare.
Not the typical call center environment
- NO SELLING!
- Every interviewer has a guaranteed base rate with the opportunity to make more.
- FLEXIBLE part-time (9-28 hours) or full-time positions
- Weekends available, but not required
- Relaxed, friendly and professional work environment
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Both English and Bi-lingual speaking positions available
- PRC offers a pleasant environment in a non-smoking, drug-free office
- All surveys are completed in our interviewing facilities in Omaha, Nebraska
- Quality customer service
- Must be able to read and speak clearly
- Minimal computer skills
- Must be able to type 20 WPM
- Polite, professional and courteous
- Excellent communication skills
Help us make a difference in healthcare!
Training classes are forming now.
PRC offers a pleasant environment in a non-smoking, drug-free office. For more information about our company, please visit our website at: www.PRCCustomResearch.com.
PRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.