PRC Announces Recipients for 2021 Healthcare Leadership Awards
Award recipients recognized during PRC’s Healthcare Experience Summit
OMAHA, Neb., October 6 2021, 2021 /PRNewswire/
PRC, a leader in the healthcare intelligence space, announced the recipients of their 2021 Healthcare Leadership Awards.
The Healthcare Leadership Awards recognize healthcare professionals from across the U.S. who reflect PRC’s dedication to excellence in healthcare and embody the organization’s core values of quality, service, collaboration, innovation, and growth.
PRC held open nominations for individuals to nominate themselves, staff, or colleagues during Q2 2021, with senior leadership selecting recipients among the nominations received.
“Reviewing the award submissions reminded us of the unyielding dedication and service excellence our partners bring to their communities,” said Dr. Cynde King, PRC’s Senior Vice President, Physician and Employee Solutions. “We’d like to congratulate the award recipients, but regardless of whether they won an award, all the nominations we received made us proud to work with such excellent organizations across the country.”
Below is the full list of Healthcare Leadership Awards and award recipients:
- Healthcare Impact: Elizabeth Butz, Sparrow Health System
- Healthcare Impact — Community: Jim Sifuentes, Saint Anthony Hospital
- Healthcare Impact — Employee: Susan Howard, Nuvance Health
- Healthcare Excellence: Amy Searls, Prime Healthcare
- Healthcare Experience: Michelle Brady, MSHAL, RN, BSN, MidMichigan Health
- Consumer & Brand: Vince Falsarella, Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Health Equity: Daniel Joiner, UnityPoint Health, Trinity
- Health Equity — PRC Collective Impact Award: UHealth, Jackson Health System and Nicklaus Children’s Hospital
- Health System Loyalty: Owensboro Health
- Healthcare Innovation: Cassy Leach, RN, MSN, MHA, Asante
- Outstanding Culture — Community: Augusta Health
- Outstanding Culture — Department Level: James Arbaugh, Ascension Providence Rochester
- Outstanding Culture — Department Level: EVS Department, Owensboro Health
- Partnership: Regina Eberwein, Lee Health
- Patient Experience: Marti Samsel, Sparrow Specialty Hospital
- Patient Experience — Medical Center: Jason Phillips, Lehigh Regional Medical Center
- Patient Experience — Medical Center: Marlena Hakobyan, Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Patient Experience — Physician: Dr. John Ordal, Asante
- Patient Safety: Win Howard, FACHE, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center
- Patient Safety: Ramon Perez, Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Physician Partnership: Annalisa Baltz, MBA, HCA Healthcare
- Physician Partnership: Dr. Suzin Hagar, Family Medicine Physician
- Transparency: Suzanne Hendery, Renown Health
Award recipients were recognized during PRC’s Healthcare Experience Summit on September 29, with award recipients receiving a Credly badge issued by Healthcare Experience Foundation. PRC encourages all finalists and winners to share their recognition on social media.
Learn more about the Healthcare Experience Summit and Leadership Awards here.
PRC, a leader in the healthcare intelligence space with the most comprehensive healthcare discovery platform, is taking surveys to a new level. PRC’s solutions and intuitive reporting focus on changing the way organizations manage and improve five key areas of the healthcare experience—patient, physician, employee, community, and brand. Over 2,800 healthcare organizations across the United States have used PRC to listen, understand, and take action to create cultures of excellence. To ensure clients have access to leading practices, coaches, and learning resources, PRC is partnered with Healthcare Experience Foundation (HXF) to accelerate paths to excellence. The PRC healthcare discovery platform is a system designed to drive action, optimize engagement, and increase loyalty while building a positive culture across the healthcare ecosystem. www.PRCCustomResearch.com
Speaks Marketing Group LLC