PRC Honors the Nation’s Best in Healthcare
The 2019 Excellence in Healthcare Awards celebrate and honor those committed to improving healthcare for patients, employees, and physicians.
OMAHA, NEB. FEBRUARY 21, 2019
PRC, a leading healthcare market research and consulting organization devoted to helping hospital leaders, staff, and physicians achieve excellence, announced the 2019 recipients of the Excellence in Healthcare Awards.
The Excellence in Healthcare Awards are based on survey responses and identify organizations and individuals who achieve excellence throughout the year by improving patient experiences, healthcare employee engagement, and/or physician alignment and engagement.
“It is an honor to recognize these healthcare organizations with Excellence in Healthcare Awards for their deserving work,” said Joe M. Inguanzo, Ph.D., President and CEO of PRC. “It takes true dedication and determination to achieve this level of excellence in healthcare and each one of these organizations has demonstrated their commitment to making their hospital a better place to work, a better place to practice medicine, and a better place for patients to be treated.”
PRC’s highest honor, The Award of Distinction, is awarded to hospitals who earned the highest top box score for key metrics during the 2018 calendar year. PRC is proud to honor the following hospitals with 2019 Awards of Distinction:
- Inpatient Services, Total HCAHPS Score: Black River Memorial Hospital, Black River Falls WI
- Inpatient Services, Total HCAHPS Score: Flambeau Hospital, Park Falls WI (Ascension)
- Inpatient Services, Total HCAHPS Score: Fresno Surgical Hospital, Fresno CA
- Inpatient Services, Total HCAHPS Score: Mercy Hospital Cassville, Cassville MO (Mercy)
- Inpatient Services, Total HCAHPS Score and Overall Hospital Rating: Door County Medical Center, Sturgeon Bay WI
- Inpatient Services, Total HCAHPS Score and Overall Hospital Rating: Midwest Orthopedic Specialty Hospital, Franklin WI (Ascension)
- Inpatient Children’s Hospital Services, Overall Hospital Rating: Dell Children’s Medical Center of Central Texas, Austin TX (Ascension)
- Inpatient Children’s Hospital Services, Overall Quality of Care: Rady Children’s Hospital – San Diego, San Diego CA
- Emergency Department Services, Overall Quality of Care: Saint Francis Hospital-Glenpool, Glenpool OK (Saint Francis Health System)
- Emergency Department Children’s Hospital Services, Overall Hospital Rating: The Studer Family Children’s Hospital at Sacred Heart, Pensacola FL (Ascension)
- Employee Engagement, Place to Work and Employee Engagement: McCook Community Hospital, McCook NE
- Physician Engagement, Physician Engagement: Southern Ohio Medical Center, Portsmouth OH
- Physician Engagement, Place to Practice Medicine and Quality of Care: St. David’s Georgetown Hospital, Georgetown TX (HCA)
To learn more about the 2019 Excellence in Healthcare Awards, including eligibility and criteria, visit http://www.PRCCustomResearch.com.
Since its inception in 1980, PRC has helped more than 2,200 healthcare organizations achieve their research objectives by collecting and analyzing timely, accurate, and reliable feedback from patients, employees, physicians, and the community at large. PRC is at the forefront of innovation in the healthcare market research industry, currently offering its clients real-time survey solutions through a suite of proprietary analytic tools.
PRC’s emphasis on the partnership and service it provides separates them from other big-business survey research vendors. PRC excels in innovative research design, custom reporting and analysis, and personalized consultative support. With over 800 associates in Omaha, Nebraska, PRC’s team helps healthcare organizations achieve excellence in five research divisions: Patient Experience, Employee Engagement, Physician Partnership, Consumer and Branding, and Community Health. Learn more at https://prccustomresearch.com/.