PRC’s PX Success Series “Confidence in the Research Process” sessions provide education on the data collection process for your surveys, beginning with your patient records being security transmitted from your organization to PRC, through the quality checks and sampling process, and through the interviewing process, including highlights of various methodologies.
In this video, PRC equips you with the following learning objectives:
- Understanding the benefits of utilizing an e-survey methodology to obtain feedback from your patients
- Understanding the types and timing of e-survey invitations
- Understanding how PRC personalizes your email and/or text invitations
- Understanding how e-survey invitations look
- Understanding PRC’s Patient Communication Toolkit resource that we have available to our client partners for your use in letting patients know about the survey
This premium content is only available to our PRC Partners. If you are an EasyView® customer you can login to view this post with the button below. Otherwise please visit the EasyView® page to learn more.
Having trouble logging in? Click here to send us an email so we can help you get access!