Join the PRC Team
Apply to become a full-time telephone interviewer
At PRC, we “Healthcare Differently.” We stand side-by-side with each customer as their partner, striving for excellence in healthcare. We make a difference. We also People Differently. We hire the best and get out of their way. Through a culture of support, respect, inclusion, teamwork, and a good dose of humor, we empower excellent employees. Join us in making a difference.
At PRC, we value…
Quality. We have a genuine commitment to doing things right.
Service. We have a responsibility to provide excellent service not only to our customers, but to each other.
Collaboration. We, as a team, accomplish more than any one of us could individually.
Innovation. We have an abundance of expertise and creativity on our team, focusing efforts on excellence and continued enhancement.
Growth. We have a legacy to build, for the benefit of our community and the communities of our customers.
At PRC, we highly value our people. And we understand the importance of what they value.
- Your life outside of PRC matters. We offer PTO and holiday pay to all employees. We have a flexible work environment giving you the balance you need.
- Casual! We play by the rule of dress-for-your-day.
- We support you. Whether you need the help of a teammate or professional development, this team has your back.
- We offer competitive pay, as well as a comprehensive fulltime benefits package to help keep your health on track.
We’re excited to be looking for a new member of our team. And, here’s who we’re looking for.
What does a full-time Telephone Interviewer at PRC do?
Simply stated, they conduct quality telephone surveys in a prompt and friendly manner. Our Telephone Interviewers give patients and healthcare consumers a voice, helping our clients achieve excellence.
PRC is the place to be…
- NO SELLING
- Paid training
- Earn more with our updated pay structure
- Every Interviewer has a guaranteed base rate with the opportunity to make more
- 10:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. (based on availability) or 2:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. (with pay differential)
- All surveys are completed in our interviewing facilities in Omaha, NE
What does a part-time Telephone Interviewer at PRC need?
- Quality customer service with excellent communication skills
- Read and speak clearly
- Basic computer skills
- Type at least 18 WPM
- Polite, professional, and courteous
- English and bilingual speaking positions available
We have a beautiful campus conveniently located in Omaha near the Interstate. PRC offers a pleasant environment in a non-smoking, drug free office. For more information, please visit: www.PRCcustomResearch.com. Also, we understand that the industry is complex. If you have questions, please reach out.
Qualified applicants are asked to complete an application by visiting: www.WorkForPRC.com
PRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer