PRC’s PX Success Series “Confidence in CAHPS®” sessions provide education about CAHPS® questions and measurement scales, sampling protocol and eligibility, reporting, and threshold and comparison options. The sessions also highlight best practices and rules around communicating with patients about CAHPS® surveys.
In this video, PRC equips you with the following learning objectives:
- Understanding the global Overall Rating HCAHPS question and what factors into the top box rating for this measure
- Understanding the use and calculation of HCAHPS dimension scores
- Understanding adjustments applied to HCAHPS data
- Understanding the Dashboard application feature PRC provides for filtering to only your data submitted to CMS
- Knowing how you can gain understanding of your HCAHPS results in the context of the VBP program through utilization of PRC’s VBP Calculator application
This premium content is only available to our PRC Partners. If you are an EasyView® customer you can login to view this post with the button below. Otherwise please visit the EasyView® page to learn more.
Having trouble logging in? Click here to send us an email so we can help you get access!