PRC’s PX Success Series “Foundation of Excellence” sessions provide education on key components to establishing an understanding of purpose for patient experience, how to consistently convey your culture, and how to leverage your patients and their loved ones as care team members.
In this video, PRC equips you with the following learning objectives:
- Reflect on the impact of unprofessional behaviors
- Learn the most common cause of lack of adherence to rule
- Explore if your team holds the same level of accountability to service standards as clinical standards
- Learn steps toward creating a supportive culture where feedback is normalized
- Learn the most common types of pushback so you can be prepared ahead of time
- How to align rewards and recognition with expectations to reinforce desired behaviors.
This premium content is only available to our PRC Partners. If you are an EasyView® customer you can login to view this post with the button below. Otherwise please visit the EasyView® page to learn more.
Having trouble logging in? Click here to send us an email so we can help you get access!
Sources and Further Resources:
Leape,LL Fromson JA. Problem doctors: is there a system level solution? Ann Intern Med. 2006;144:107-116.
Moore IN, Pichert JW, Hickson GB Federspiel C, Blackford JU. Rethinking peer review: detecting and addressing medical malpractice claims risk. Vanderbilt Law Rev. 2006;59:1175-1206.
Rosenstein AH, O’Daniel M. Addressing disruptive nurse-physician behaviors: developing programs and policies to improve outcomes of care. Harvard Health Policy Rev. 2006;7:86-91.